Do you have an UK LGV CE Licence plus experience driving a Class 1?
If “YES” we want to hear from you!
Ideally you will have experience of working with a Moffett but training will be given for the right candidate
The position involves:
- Ensuring that the deliveries and collections are made on time and in accordance with our client’s requirements
- Keeping in regular contact with the transport team for updates on progress and managing our customer’s expectations
- Due to the nature of the locations of our customers there will be a high degree of rural driving
- Attending regular training sessions
- Working 11 hours per day, based on a rota of 4 days on and 4 days off, starting between 05:00hrs – 07:00hrs (no Sundays)
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Working to deadlines
- Confident, polite and a team player
- Good geographical knowledge
- Hold a current DCPC & Digi tacho card
- Due to the nature of the role, applicants must be fit, flexible, hardworking and self-motivated
Why Matching Staff Solutions?
- Excellent Hourly Rates
- Overtime readily available
- Excellent holiday allowance
Due to the current outbreak of Coronavirus we would like to politely ask, if you or any family members have travelled recently through the affected countries or have any flu like symptoms, please contact us on 01761 433777 before your appointment
|Job Category||HGV Class 1, Transport & Logistics|